Please fill in the form below to get in touch with us.
CoreLogic RP Data is Australia's #1 Property Information Provider. Our blog is maintained by CoreLogic RP Data’s research director, Tim Lawless and Cameron Kusher who is CoreLogic RP Data’s senior research analyst. We hope you find the information we post here useful and we welcome your comments and feedback.
Regards, The Team @ CoreLogic RP Data
- Negative gearing and its impact on the housing market December 13, 2012
- There were 1,213,595 individuals with a negatively geared property over the 2010/11 financial year May 9, 2013
- Dispelling the myths about our new Index methodology March 2, 2012
- Resurgent investor housing demand continues January 17, 2017
- Commercial Market Update – South Sydney Cityscope January 12, 2017
- Commercial Market Update – Gold Coast Cityscope January 12, 2017
- Let\'s clarify: Does "not a lot of upward pressure on prices" in...
- 1 weekend until Xmas | First Home Buyers Australia (FHBA): […] Source: CoreLogic […]...
- Auction markets continue their strong run, with the number of auctions recorded at the second highest level this year and clearance rates remaining…: […] More: Auction markets continue their str...