Australia’s auction market reached a likely crescendo last week when 2,358 auctions were held – the highest volume of auctions since we began collecting data nationally in the middle of 2008. The national clearance rate remained just above 70 percent highlighting that buyers and sellers are still closely aligned in their expectations of market pricing. […]
Archive | December, 2009
Record home sale shows top end is back… but will the fear of rising sea levels deter future waterfront purchasers?
A Perth mansion recently sold for $57.5 million dollars – a new record price for Australian real estate. It is clear why the property, which was originally listed for sale at $70 million, fetched such a landmark value at sale. There were three self contained homes, cinema, pool, tennis court, gym and boathouse on more […]
This week our rpdata.com blog follows on from out topic last week (please refer) and provides a ‘compare & contrast’ of the Australia’s population by looking at how centralised it is. Last week I highlighted the fact that most people live in the capital cities. As at June 2008, Australia’s estimated residential population was approximately […]
CoreLogic is Australia's #1 Property Information Provider. Our blog is maintained by CoreLogic's research director, Tim Lawless and Cameron Kusher who is CoreLogic's senior research analyst. We hope you find the information we post here useful and we welcome your comments and feedback.
Regards, The Team @ CoreLogic
- Negative gearing and its impact on the housing market December 13, 2012
- There were 1,213,595 individuals with a negatively geared property over the 2010/11 financial year May 9, 2013
- Dispelling the myths about our new Index methodology March 2, 2012
- CoreLogic National Auction Preview, week ending 2 April 2017 March 30, 2017
- Preliminary auction clearance rates nudge higher over the week March 27, 2017
- Australians continue to choose to move to Victoria March 23, 2017